Monday 7 May 2012

New Arrivals

I just received some new (well new to me) magazines for my collection. They come complete with the patterns from the front covers and I can't wait to make them.

I love the blue flowered dress - wonder if it would accentuate or hide my hips?


Both of these dresses are great:


Again, loving the blue dress - I really like the scallop front and collar:


Now to some fabric shopping and working out which to make first.  Winter is coming so something that will work with tights I think.


2 comments:

  1. What beautiful patterns.. I love every one of them.. Can't wait to see what you make..
    So proud you joined Sew weekly.. I did the challenges in 2011.. This year..I am still sewing, but didnt join the sw 2012...Thought I would watch and see what everyone else is doing,ha.It is so much fun and I learn so much from everyone. And have made so many blog friends..
    Happy sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what gems! What are you going to make first? Zoe x

    ReplyDelete